Clarity, Confidence, Connection
I found this inspiring too. Shared by my friend Chiedza on LinkedIn.
“I am inspired by this message from Kim Meninger, MBA, BCC on the 3 C’s – Clarity, Confidence and Connection – for this new year and new season. I am taking these forward this year and I hope they resonate with you too.
1) Appreciate who you are; your core values, strengths and talents.
2) Are you making an impact in ways that feel meaningful to you?
3) Take action to accelerate the path to your definition of success.
1) Trust yourself – you know so much more than you think you do.
2) Believe that you belong in every room that you enter (virtually or physically).
3) Recognize that you have the capacity and resourcefulness to learn new things – you’ve been doing it your whole life!
1) Mentors who can help you navigate the messiness of work.
2) Advocates who will help you more effectively achieve your goals.
3) Strong women who will support, inspire and embrace you for who you are!”
Kim Meninger is a certified executive and leadership development coach and specializes in helping women in traditionally male-dominated fields to become more confident, visible and influential leaders.
She hosts the Imposter Syndrome Files Podcast which has the blurb:
“Do you ever feel like a fraud? Are you living with chronic self-doubt? Do you question whether you deserve to be in your role? If so, you’re not alone! As a leadership coach and lifelong struggler with Impostor Syndrome, I wanted to create a space where professionals can tell their personal stories and unburden themselves of the silent shame that comes with this experience. I also wanted listeners to be able to hear themselves in others and realize that they are not alone. On this podcast, we’ll share the stories of professionals from different backgrounds who’ve struggled with and learned to manage Impostor Syndrome. Let’s erase the stigma and stop feeling ashamed of these very normal experiences. And let’s come together to share our challenges and strategize how to effectively rise above them.”
Writer | Digital Storyteller | Web Developer
I believe that every serious artist should be able to make a living from their work if they want to and I’m on a mission to find the best tools, ideas, and resources to help artists succeed. I experiment with business models, monetization ideas, and new technology in my own creative process as part of this journey of discovering.